10 WAYS TO UNLEASH THE BEAST IN YOU
Here’s an idea to ponder-what if there is a beast in you? A beast that wants to express it’s personal power, it’s mighty strength, all in order to achieve unrivalled success? Keep reading to find out how to bring out your ‘inner beast’.
For me the beast is a quality of being unstoppable, steely, tough and fierce. I get into a zone of being unstoppable, feeling like I can conquer anything, and being completely in the present moment. What does the epitome of a beast bring out in you? What does it feel like to you?
Here are ten ways to unleash the beast in you:
1. Face your fears. You could consider the beast in you as fearless of all the things that frighten you. All that being fearless means is to FEAR-LESS. Do more, fear less. Appreciate that as a human you have fears, we all do. Our fears weave themselves as a part of our personal development story. The fears you have a tiny, compared to the mighty inner potential that you have waiting to be awakened deep inside.
2. Train yourself like an athlete. When your mind and body are in sync, they are your personal powerhouse. When you go to the gym, or train in martial arts or train for a marathon, push yourself past your limits. You can give more, do more, be more. You’ll realise you can go even further than you initially thought in your mind! When you’re going though your to-do list, revising for your exams, or creating a new business product or service, train yourself to bring your mind and body in sync and train like an athlete!
3. Hold your nerves. There a many times in our daily lives when nerves may get the better of us. Hold your nerves. Become aware of the fine line between nerves and excitement. Respect the feeling of nerves in you, feel the excitement bubbling and know that deep down, you are a beast that can get through anything!
4. Challenge yourself on a regular basis and keep learning and improving. Stay in the zone of learning, the zone of challenge, the zone of stretch. This zone is your friend. This zone can also become like your comfort zone the mor you exercise you muscle here! The beast in you never gives up!
5. Be courageous in your communication. Communication is the bedrock of harmonious personal relationships. In order to have harmonious relationships, more than often than not we have to be honest and speak the tuth. The truth may hurt but a lie told with a smile is a lot worse in the long run. Always come from a place of love and compassion when speaking the truth and be courageous.
6. Don’t be afraid of your own shadow. The beast in you knows it has awesome aspects which are EASILY lovable. Yet, the beast in you also knows that there are aspcts of you that are dark and like shadows that may seem frightening. Those parts of ourselves are just as lovable, and make up BEING human, as a human being.
7. Be humble and grateful. The beast in you knows that life can end at any point, that no-on should be taken for granted and that as special as you are, you’re also not more special than anyone else! IT’S A HUMBLING TRUTH!
8. Use powerful language-Use language that empowers you, words that make you feel good, make you feel inspired. Also, notice when you are speaking of limiting beliefs, or you’re complaining. Change your language to be empowered. I also suggest using swear word! Never ever to insult any person, or disrespect anyone. When you are feeling pumped!
9. Get shit done! Don’t think, just do it! No stopping, stay focused, keep ploughing on. GET IT DONE! Ask yourself throughout the day, am I doing well, or can I do better? (Never beat yourself up, stay cool and kind!)
10. Trust yourself. Trust yourself that you know more than you know. Release the lion or lioness in you and be unstoppable!
Bonus: Working as a team will bring you different, more powerful results than you would expect. Use the positive energy and high vibes from your team mates to push the boundaries for better results, think outside of the box for new ideas and be unstoppable together!
Share your thoughts below, I’d love to hear which tips you’ve found useful. How do you bring forward your inner beast?
I look forward to reading your comments!