Business Success Mindsets-Glasgow
August 24 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+0£16.52
Come along & get a boost of inspiration & motivation so that you can make positive changes in your business & personal life!
Take back your personal power from stress, relationships challenges, divorce, insecurity, depression, working in a job you hate whilst building a business, fluctuating confidence, financial worries, and more!
1. Learn about key business success mindsets, personal branding and how to consistently step up to the next level in your business.
2. Have a one to one life coaching slot with Leila-(Dependant on numbers and available time slots on the night)
3. Meet new like-minded people You never know who you could meet-maybe a new business contact, a new friend, a new partner, or just someone awesome passing through your life for an evening.
4. Connect over refreshments with authentic and positive people!
5. Come along to receive your FREE copy of my third personal development & positive mental health book: 101+ Ways To Overcome Life’s Biggest Obstacles! A guide to handling any problem with ease. Normal price £32.00
6. 10% of the proceeds will go to the Virgin Money Giving campaign to end stigma around mental health. (See below for more details.)
RSVP to ensure your space and so we have an idea of numbers. ** If you are unable to attend due to a change in your circumstances, please remember to update your RSVP with plenty of notice so Virgin Money and I can plan accordingly **
This event is also being promoted elsewhere so spaces are limited.
FEEDBACK from delegates at the previous event:
This is what it’s all about! Another fabulous evening of challenging limiting beliefs, sparking long-held dreams, and making new friends – thank you to all who booked and came along-your energy was super cool! Leila x
1. “What a great, informal way to connect! Inspired by Leila ‘Talking my language’ It was a MAGICAL event! Thank you Leila for facilitating a positive, engaging events-the vibe was awesome! Thanks, Ps So much of what you said rang true for me-feeling inspired BRING IT ON!”
2. “Thank you Leila! I was meant to be here tonight~even in the face of adversity! Thank you for sharing part of your life journey. You truly are inspiring! I believe it is time for me to tap into my potential ~ and the time is right now…”
3. “Something sparked in me that made me feel I had to come today and I’m so glad I did. today was the first step in taking some time out for me. I really enjoyed connecting with a lovely bunch of people in the same space. Leila has a wonderful way of speaking and connecting. Definitely do more groups like this please! Thanks!
4. “Best time at this event this week, so useful and Leila made this possible. Many thanks Leila, positive thoughts start now!”
5. “Leila is a very gentle and thought provoking individual. She has inspired me greatly. It was a very wonderful evening”
6. “An enthusiastic evening, bubbling with enthusiasm!”
7. “I found Leila’s event very professional and heart-centered. It was a good way to connect with her and with other fantastic like-minded people. She was very generous to hand out her book. Check her out!”
8. “Amazing experience. Fantastic set-up. Inspirational.”
9. “Everything is perfect. Maybe a wee bit longer session would be lovely cuz it feels good to be connected with ppl that is like-minded.”
10. “Thank you for a powerful day. Giving, helping people to have the courage to change.”
11. “Great experience was lovely to talk to people from lots of different backgrounds. The coaching was really helpful i’m looking forward to the next one.”
12. “Very informative, friendly and insightful-Great class”
13. “Another great event put on by Leila! Enjoyed her talk at the beginning and everyone benefited from the one-to-ones. Looking forward to the next one.”
14. “This was a brilliant meetup. Leila was professional and a great young mind. Definitely recommend” Graeme
15. “Thanks for all your advice about self-publishing, logo design and starting a business. I feel like I am clearer about what I need to do to move forward with my business ideas. I have a lot to think about and create after this event and I also feel more motivated to get it done. I know I am moving in the right direction. Thanks” Abi.
Do not waste another day! Life is today, step up, come along and rediscover your true potential-let’s go!! x
Leila Khan was awarded ‘Outstanding Woman in Business in Scotland’ and is the author of ‘101+ Ways To Overcome Life’s Biggest Obstacles!’ Published by Black Card Books.
More information about Virgin Money Giving to the campaign: Heads Together.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry are spearheading a new campaign, Heads Together, to end stigma around mental health. It will be the biggest single project Their Royal Highnesses have undertaken together. The Heads Together campaign aims to change the national conversation for everyone on mental health and will be a partnership with inspiring charities with decades of experience in tackling stigma, raising awareness, and providing vital help for people with mental health challenges.
The campaign has the huge privilege of being the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon Charity of the Year. The Virgin Money London Marathon is the UK’s premier charitable event and its energetic and positive fundraising and awareness platform is the perfect springboard for the Heads Together campaign.
The team of charity partners working on Heads Together covers a wide range of mental health issues that are close to The Duke and Duchess and Prince Harry’s passions. They are:
Anna Freud-National Centre for Children and Families
1. Best Beginnings
2. CALM – The Campaign Against Living MiserablyContact (a military mental health coalition)
4. The Mix
Heads Together is working to help people find the mental health support they need, when they need it. By raising money for Heads Together you will support us to develop innovative projects bringing together the exceptional skills and expertise of our partner charities and others, to get more help to more people.
Leila Khan is the author of 3 books, a public speaker onovercoming adversity, a self-mastery expert, mentor &teacher of personal transformation.
She’s walked the walk & now supports people from all walks of life to realise their FULL potential. She’s on your side!