- This event has passed.
Prepare for an awesome 2018 in love, life & business!
February 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+0
• Do you want 2018 to be different than 2017?
• Do you want to lear how to overcome obstacles such as lack of direction, motivation, depression, anxiety, stress etc?
• Do you want to feel happier & THRIVE in your relationships, career and/or business?
You’ve gotta come to this event then!
Come along & learn more about how to make 2018 an AWESOME year for you in all areas of your life.
The evening will be dynamic & interactive, JAM-PACKED with wisdom, out of the box strategies as well as life coaching & mentoring for you.
Meet like-minded people who are interested in learning more life coaching, passionate about personal development &
empowerment. Experience more confidence & motivation throughout 2018 and learn how you can overcome ANY obstacle that comes your way. Take back your personal power!
1. Take away the key steps, strategies and areas to focus on for a more empowered YOU.
2. Meet new like-minded people You never know who you could meet-maybe a new business contact, a new friend, a new partner, or just someone awesome passing through your life for an evening.
3. Connect over refreshments with authentic and positive people!
4. Come along to receive your FREE copy of my third personal development & positive mental health book: 101+ Ways
To Overcome Life’s Biggest Obstacles! A guide to handling any problem with ease. Normal price £32.00
RSVP to ensure your space and so we have an idea of numbers. ** If you are unable to attend due to a change in your circumstances, please remember to update your RSVP with plenty of notice so Virgin Money and I can plan accordingly
** This event is also being promoted elsewhere so spaces are limited.
FEEDBACK from delegates at the previous event:
This is what it’s all about! Another fabulous evening of challenging limiting beliefs, sparking long-held dreams, and making new friends
– thank you to all who booked and came along-your energy was super cool! Leila x
1. “What a great, informal way to connect! Inspired by Leila ‘Talking my language’ It was a MAGICAL event! Thank you Leila for facilitating a positive, engaging events-the vibe was awesome! Thanks, Ps So much of what you said rang true for me-feeling inspired BRING IT ON!”
2. “Thank you Leila! I was meant to be here tonight~even in the face of adversity! Thank you for sharing part of your life journey. You truly are inspiring! I believe it is time for me to tap into my potential
~ and the time is right now…”
3. “Something sparked in me that made me feel I had to come today and I’m so glad I did. today was the first step in taking some time out for me. I really enjoyed connecting with a lovely bunch of people in the same space. Leila has a wonderful way of speaking and connecting. Definitely do more groups like this please! Thanks!
4. “Best time at this event this week, so useful and Leila made thispossible. Many thanks Leila, positive thoughts start now!”
5. “Leila is a very gentle and thought provoking individual. She has inspired me greatly. It was a very wonderful evening”
6. “An enthusiastic evening, bubbling with enthusiasm!”
7. “I found Leila’s event very professional and heart-centered. It was a good way to connect with her and with other fantastic like-minded people. She was very generous to hand out her book. Check her out!”
8. “Amazing experience. Fantastic set-up. Inspirational.”
9. “Everything is perfect. Maybe a wee bit longer session would be lovely cuz it feels good to be connected with ppl that is like-minded.”
10. “Thank you for a powerful day. Giving, helping people to have the courage to change.”
11. “Great experience was lovely to talk to people from lots of different backgrounds. The coaching was really helpful I’m looking forward to the next one.”
12. “Very informative, friendly and insightful-Great class”
13. “Another great event put on by Leila! Enjoyed her talk at the beginning and everyone benefited from the one-to-ones. Looking forward to the next one.”
14. “This was a brilliant meetup. Leila was professional and a great young mind. Definitely recommend” Graeme
15. “Thanks for all your advice about self-publishing, logo design and starting a business. I feel like I am clearer about what I need to do to move forward with my business ideas. I have a lot to think about and create after this event and I also feel more motivated to get it done. I know I am moving in the right direction. Thanks” Abi.
16. “An amazing evening. Went in feeling quite negative and stuck. Leila has the knack of bringing everyone out of themselves very quickly so I left feeling positive and hopeful”
17. “Very informative and Leila encourages you to think differently and consider all possibilities”
18. “Interesting session, considering it was my first time in an NLP and life coaching event. Amazing how the participants started to open up to each other. Leila is a smiler and knows how to get the best out of us for sure. Will participate again!
19. “Friendly, informal environment. Relaxing and informative-good way to get an understanding of what coaching can achieve”
Do not waste another day! Life is today, step up, come along and rediscover your true potential-let’s go!! x
Leila Khan was awarded ‘Outstanding Woman in Business in Scotland’ and is the author of ‘101+ Ways To Overcome Life’s Biggest Obstacles!’ Published by Black Card Books.